TheraBand Rocker and Wobble Boards are designed to build core strength and improve balance. These stability trainers are made with black molded plastic and a specially-designed ridged surface on the top to increase balance perception. The anti-skid surface on the bottom of the Wobble and Rocker Boards provides greater safety to ensure the board doesn't slip during exercise. The Rocker Board is designed with two parallel bars for forward and backward or side to side balance training, while the Wobble Board is designed with one rounded bottom surface for 360º balance.
- Black molded plastic ridged surface helps to secure footing.
- Non-slip surface on bottom prevents board from sliding during use.
- The 360º of instability allows for a more challenging balance workout than the rocker board.
16 1/8″ diameter with a 22° angle of deflection, this stability trainer provides a 360º plane for balance training and core stability workouts.
13 1/8″ x 14″ with a 30° angle of deflection, this stability trainer provides a linear plane for balance training and core stability workouts.
• Balance and proprioceptive training for upper and lower extremities.
• Closed kinetic chain exercises
• Ankle and knee injury prevention and strengthening
• Core strengthening and stability
• Ankle range of motion and flexibility
• Sensorimotor training