Portable rechargeable wireless TENS / EMS Stimulator Unit
- 25 intensity levels
- 9 programs
- Receivers (Ch1, Ch2) x 2
- Self adhesive electrodes x 2 (Size: 130x70mm, snap type)
- USB charging cables x 2
- AC Adaptor
- Travel pouch
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator (TENS) can be used for the following applications:
- For symptomatic relief of chronic intractable pain.
Electrical Muscle Stimulator (EMS) can be used for the following applications:
- Relax muscle spasms
- Prevent or retard disuse atrophy
- Re-educate muscles
- Maintain or increase the range of motion
- Do not use this device if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillators or any other implanted metallic or electronic device. Such use could cause electric shock, burns, electrical interference, or death.
- Do not use this device if you have undiagnosed chronic pain.
- Do not use this device if you are pregnant. The safety of electronic muscle stimulation over the pregnant uterus has not been established.
- Do not use this device if you suffer from cancer. The effects of electronic stimulation on cancerous tissue are known.
- Do not use this device if you are under medical supervision for cognitive dysfunction as you may not be able to comply with safety instructions.
- Do not use this device if it is in close proximity to shortwave or microwave diathermy equipment.